Monday, March 20, 2006

Jennifer Tilly Quotes

Everybody knows that love goes away.

Everyone said that if you want to be a real actor, go to New York. If you want to sell out, go to LA. And I thought - I want to sell out!

I had a problem with cops pulling me over all the time for speeding. When I was doing Hill Street Blues, the cops said how much they loved the show as they were writing me up; meanwhile my insurance went through the roof.

I have never been with a man who has performed any kind of good cunnilingus. Guys always act really bored. It's like they're... doing you a favor.

I have to tell you, I'm not like Demi Moore, where the tears trickle prettily down my cheeks. My whole face screws up and it's like, Oh please, get a room.

I think in the beginning, God can't decide if someone's going to be male or female. So he gives you everything and sometimes it isn't until the very last moment that he decides, and sometimes he doesn't make up his mind fast enough. It's like, Uh-oh, whoops! and you get a hermaphrodite.

I would rather be loved by somebody who respected me.

That Hollywood thing, where everybody hugs and kisses everybody else-I always stiffen. It's an assumed familiarity. It's phony.

The people I've been intimate with underestimate me the most. Love warps a person's perception of you. A guy in a relationship with you sees what he wants to see, and it takes a long time for that to, you know, transmogrify.

No comments: