Friday, January 04, 2008

6 Quotes about 60th Birthday

Quote about 60th Birthday 1: If I had to live again I would do exactly the same thing. Of course I have regrets, but if you are 60 years old and you have no regrets then you haven't lived. - Christy Moore

Quote about 60th Birthday 2: A man of sixty has spent twenty years in bed and over three years in eating. - Arnold Bennett

Quote about 60th Birthday 3: I wanted to show I had balls at age 60. Just because society says I'm old, doesn't mean that I am. I'm pursuing happiness, even if it makes the people around me unhappy. - Sylvester Stallone

Quote about 60th Birthday 4: It is lovely, when I forget all birthdays, including my own, to find that somebody remembers me. - Ellen Glasgow

Quote about 60th Birthday 5: A diamond cannot be polished without friction, nor a man perfected without trials. - Chinese Proverb

Quote about 60th Birthday 6: There is a fountain of youth: it is your mind, your talents, the creativity you bring to your life and the lives of the people you love. When you learn to tap this source, you will have truly defeated age. - Sofia Loren

No comments: