Saturday, January 14, 2006

Virginity Quotes


Here are some famous quotes about virginity:

"Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity" - George Carlin

"It is an infantile superstition of the human spirit that virginity would be thought a virtue and not the barrier that separates ignorance from knowledge" - Voltaire

"Virginity is a bubble in the froth of life - one prick and it's gone" - Unknown

“Losing your faith is a lot like losing your virginity, you don't realize how irritating it was 'til it's gone” - Unknown

"Credibility is like virginity. Once you lose it, you can never get it back.” - Unknown

“I always thought of losing my virginity as a career move.” - Madonna

“There was never virgin got till virginity was first lost” - William Shakespeare

“I didn't lose my virginity until I was 18 The first time was a nightmare. Who shows you how to use a condom?” - Adam Ant

No comments: