Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Salma Hayek Quotes


For pictures of Salma Hayek visit Beauty Tribute Blog Salma Hayek Picture Gallery

I have gotten a lot more attention than...other women that I find incredibly beautiful. And this has happened to me ever since I was a girl, when I was flat, had no teeth, was skinny and small as I could be. I always got more attention than anyone else. If I hadn't, I would have made sure I did.

I keep waiting to meet a man who has more balls than I do.

My driving abilities from Mexico have helped me get through Hollywood.

People say we're all identical, but Jennifer Lopez is an American. She's from New York. She doesn't have an accent. Some of these Latin people - their Spanish is pathetic. They learned it when they became famous as Latinos.

When I first came to Hollywood I was told to go out with an agent because it was good for my career. So I went to a party with him because it was good for my 'career.' Well, he thought the whole thing was a big date. Needless to say, I was very upset.

People often say that 'beauty is in the eye of the beholder,' and I say that the most liberating thing about beauty is realizing that you are the beholder. This empowers us to find beauty in places where others have not dared to look, including inside ourselves.

I've stolen a couple of hearts and they are in my private collection!

My heart has been stolen too - but I've gone and got it back every single time!

No comments: