- Black women don't have the same body image problems as white women. They are proud of their bodies. Black men love big butts.
- Because my hands are rough and wrinkley, they are my least favourite feature. An ex-boyfriend used to call them 'Freddy Kreuger' fingers.
- I haven't seen the Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame, the Louvre. I haven't seen anything. I don't really care.
- I don't know what to do with my arms. It just makes me feel weird and I feel like people are looking at me and that makes me nervous.
- Black women have always been these vixens, these animalistic erotic women. Why can't we just be the sexy American girl next door?
- I love the confidence that makeup gives me.
- I liked college guys but they could tell I was just a skinny girl.
Tuesday, February 28, 2006
Tyra Banks Quotes
Here are some quotes by the lovely Tyra Banks: