Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Shawn Michaels Quotes

What do I look for in a woman? Why the three B's of course- body, brains and bucks. Bucks are optional, however, because the Heartbreak Kid has plenty of his own! What would I consider a romantic date? I would have to say that ANY date with me is going to be romantic

When girls or chicks- whatever you prefer- scope me out, its just like bees on honey! They're all over me! Hugging me and kissing me as if I was God's gift to women. Who can blame them? Just take a look at this package.

All right, honey. The HB Kid gets the message. Bottom line: With or without the gruff, I'm still the sexiest man alive!

What would the guy be doing wearing a white bikini? See ya, wouldn't want to be ya!

What can I say? America Online is hip even for a cat like me. I mean, where else would I get the opportunity to talk to chicks all over the world- at the same time! I mean, I'm breakin' hearts from Seattle to St. Pete- all on the same night!

It was something that I had never really thought about. You break into this business wanting to achieve some goals and as I said before, there are a lot of times I don't realize the responsibility that goes along with that. I was made aware of that a couple of days ago in DC, I found it to be a very heavy responsibility, but a responsibility that I would be more than happy to bear

No comments: