Friday, April 20, 2007

Angelina Jolie Quotes

Here are some quotes by the very sensual Angelina Jolie

All women do have a different sense of sexuality, or sense of fun, or sense of like what's sexy or cool or tough.

Everyone got kind of crazy with me mentioning I was in love with a woman.

I am odd-looking. I sometimes think I look like a funny Muppet.

I don't believe in guilt, I believe in living on impulse as long as you never intentionally hurt another person, and don't judge people in your life. I think you should live completely free.

I don't think the money people in Hollywood have ever thought I was normal, but I am dedicated to my work and that's what counts.

I like someone who is a little crazy but coming from a good place. I think scars are sexy because it means you made a mistake that led to a mess.

I like to hide behind the characters I play. Despite the public perception, I am a very private person who has a hard time with the fame thing.

No comments: