Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Britney Spears Quotes

Christina Aguilera and I are friends no matter what the media makes up.

Every night, I have to read a book, so that my mind will stop thinking about things that I stress about.

I always call my cousin because we're so close. We're almost like sisters, and we're also close because our moms are sisters.

I always wanted to be a singer, it's what I wanted to do since I was little. I'm doing it now and I couldn't be happier.

I don't really have time to sit down and write. But when I think of a melody, I call up my answering machine and sing it, so I won't forget it.

I don't understand the whole dating thing. I know right off the bat if I'm interested in someone, and I don't want them to waste their money on me and take me out to eat if I know I'm not interested in that person.

I want to be an artist that everyone can relate to, that's young, happy and fun.

No comments: