Monday, June 11, 2007

Hulk Hogan Quotes

Some Hulk Hogan quotes (real name something like Bolea but who really cares? - everybody knows him as Hulk Hogan). This are 5 of the most well known:

Hopefully I can become the Babe Ruth of the World Wrestling Federation and be the champion at the same time.

If I do hit that rope and do a hop, skip and a jump and get up as high as I can, I'm just going to hold my breath, because I know i'm going to hear all kinds of scar tissue popping.

I feel really good right now. It will really be a tough decision. It's so hard to give up what you love doing. Hanging up the boots will not be an easy thing to do.

To all my little Hulkamaniacs, say your prayers, take your vitamins and you will never go wrong.

We're probably the opposite of the Osbournes. We run a very tight ship.

No comments: