Monday, June 18, 2007

Kanye West Quotes

Why everything that's supposed to be bad/Make me feel so good?

If you have the opportunity to play this game of life you need to appreciate every moment. a lot of people don`t appreciate the moment until it`s passed.

George Bush doesn't care about black people, ... They're saying black families are looting and white families are just looking for food...they're giving the (Army) permission to shoot us.

I don't know whats better gettin laid or gettin paid.

Keep your nose out the sky, keep your heart to god, and keep your face to the raising sun.

Now I can let these dream killers kill my self esteem-or use my arrogance as steam to power my dreams!

If you see a black family, it's looting, but if it's a white family they are looking for food.

Got a light skinned friend, look like Michael Jackson,
Got a dark skinned friend, look like Michael Jackson.

They say, he must had an angel, cuss look how death missed his ass. Unbreakable, what you thought they'd call me Mr. Glass?

Thank god im not too cool for the safebelt.

No comments: