Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Metallica Quotes

Less jaws drop now, but I still see some and I like that.

Some guy was bowing to me at the Marguee the other night, seriously! And I was shouting at him, 'Stop it - let me buy you a beer.'

It's all fun and games 'till someone loses an eye, then it's just fun you can't see

I remember back when I stood in line for 3 hours waiting for autographs, and when the star just hopped into his limo, and took off, I'd think 'You dick, I hate you.' I'd go home, rip down all his posters...

People probably thought 'Oh, they're not going to do the heavy lyrics now because of what happened.' Man, those lyrics mean a lot more to me now.

I love my job, play softball and have a great life. Things are a hell of a lot better now than when I was 21.

When people start copying your style, you know that something must be happening.

This s@#$ (AIDS) scares me. You know, one time and you're dead! Touring is the dangerous part. A lot of bands are going to be in trouble the way they carry on. I mean, we've been pretty bad, but on the last tour, no way! It was kinda, 'Screw that!' Some of the roadies are pretty sick, as far as wearing rubbers or whatever. I don't know. I've never done that before...ha ha ha...and that's only MAYBE safe. It's very unhappening, this whole thing.

No comments: