Thursday, September 27, 2007

Billy Joel Quotes

There's nothing better than good sex. But bad sex? A peanut butter and jelly sandwich is better than bad sex.

I would not leave you in your times of trouble. We never could have come this far. I took the good times, I'll take the bad times, I'll take you just the way you are.

I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints - The sinners are much more fun

I am, as I've said, merely competent. But in an age of incompetence, that makes me extraordinary.

The happiest times in my life were when my relationships were going well -- when I was in love with someone, and someone was loving me. But in my whole life, I haven't met the person I can sustain a relationship with yet. So I'm discontented about that. I'm angry with myself. I have regrets.

I think music in itself is healing. It's an explosive expression of humanity. It's something we are all touched by. No matter what culture we're from, everyone loves music.

You're not the only one who's made mistakes, but they're the only things that you can truly call your own.

No comments: