Friday, September 28, 2007

James Brown Quotes

Some Quotes by James Brown:

The one thing that can solve most of our problems is dancing

When I'm on stage, I'm trying to do one thing: bring people joy. Just like church does. People don't go to church to find trouble, they go there to lose it.

I taught them everything they know, but not everything I know.

Sometimes you struggle so hard to feed your family one way, you forget to feed them the other way, with spiritual nourishment. Everybody needs that.

Hair is the first thing. And teeth the second. Hair and teeth. A man got those two things he's got it all.

I've outdone anyone you can name - Mozart, Beethoven, Bach, Strauss. Irving Berlin, he wrote 1,001 tunes. I wrote 5,500.

I've outdone anyone you can name - Mozart, Beethoven, Bach, Strauss. Irving Berlin, he wrote 1,001 tunes. I wrote 5,500.

No comments: