Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Eminem Quotes

I hope you like Eminem, if you don't, just avoid these Eminem Quotes:

Anybody with a sense of humor is going to put on my album and laugh from beginning to end.

Infinite was me trying to figure out how I wanted my rap style to be, how I wanted to sound on the mic and present myself. It was a growing stage. I felt like Infinite was like a demo that just got pressed up.

I think my first album opened a lot of doors for me to push the freedom of speech to the limit.

There's a difference between realness and an act, and they're an act, and they know they're an act, and they even say they're an act, they even say they're cornballs, they admit it

My father? I never knew him. Never even seen a picture of him.

My family has never been there for me. They expect things because we're blood.

A bunch of girls, swinging from a nice chandelier, landing on top of me naked...while I lay in a pool of steaming hot water!

My earliest memory was raping the babysitter when I was 5...she was 15.

We just kept moving back and forth because my mother never had a job. We kept getting kicked out of every house we were in. I believe six months was the longest we ever lived in a house.

No comments: