Monday, September 24, 2007

Golf Quotess

Here are some interesting Golf Quotes you might like:

Is my friend in the bunker or is the bastard on the green? - Anon

It took me seventeen years to get 3,000 hits in baseball. I did it in one afternoon on the golf course. - Hank Aaron

In general, the short game has been most effective. Besides working hard on it I always used my imagination with a touch of feel in my hands. You should hit the ball according to what your mind dictates but previously you should visualise the shot. This can be achieved with extremely high concentration. All the difficult shots are hit with the hands. I have hit shots simply by visualising the run of the ball. I had no problem in doing this because my mind clearly indicated I could not miss. I do not stand out any particular shot because it is necessary to believe in yourself to overcome any difficulties. - Seve Ballesteros

Every time a fellow golfer gives me a piece of advice I have thought about it. A different thing is that this advice can be introduced into my golfing routine. Jaime, O’Grady and others are good friends who have wished me the best and I am grateful for that. My best game has come from the strength of my mind. When you have a balanced and rhythmical swing you should exercise it with looseness and imagination. Finally I must say as long as I believed in my own movements I had the winning results. Moreover, I still believe my swing was the best. - Seve Ballesteros

Give me golf clubs, fresh air and a beautiful partner, and you can keep the clubs and the fresh air. - Jack Benny

No comments: